Photobucket

Friday, July 06, 2007

Get Up, I Get Down

I have grown to love spoken word for capturing life's moments using voice as its sole instrument and for recreating life stories with sophisticated introspection. Yes, these artists and poets speak to me, but they do it such a way that leads me into my own dark tunnel of self, looking for whatever it was inside that made me click and connect to their words.

I actually have a lot of blog topics already done, but haven't been able to post them up. Traveling is hella crazy... and prevents me from blogging. Don't worry though, absence makes the heart grow fonder. =)

Hip Hop & Spoken Word (as demonstrated by Kanye West & J. Ivy)... another topic I will further research and report back. Seeking inspiration and stumbling upon wisdom, I found this. Enjoy.



x_magsalita.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]