Photobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2007

push

My daily internet rounds go a little somethin like this:
E-mail, MySpace, facebook, blogs, friends' blogs, sometimes CNN or the Mercury News.

Or, it goes like this:
MySpace, Facebook, e-mail, other e-mail, blogs, and back to another friend collection site like MySpace or Facebook.

Then sometimes I'll do it again, cuz you know, they're rounds and not lines.
Or maybe if I'm extra particular about whatever's clever then I'll go straight into it.
But when I'm feeling like I'm fresh or need to be refreshed, I'll hit up youtube.

There's just not a lot for me to choose from these days. Maybe I'm just in dire need of new sites or other creative minds so that I can salivate at the ideas of new ways to put words together. Sometimes when my fervor for reading is almost too much to handle and spoken word from my stereo just doesn't quite do it for me, then youtube comes in handy.

Here's the poem and the poet that I've been trying to locate (because I can't find my 2tongues CD):





If only I had entered college when I Was Born With Two Tongues was still performing...
This poem is the reason that I continue to listen.

x_magsalita.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]