Photobucket

Sunday, February 25, 2007

"Because resist is a beautiful word." - Emily Chang

I've decided to take a new route with this blog. I'm attempting to have more focus and have more direction. I'm re-evaluating what this blog is, what it stands for, and what I'm trying to say/do/evoke with my words and thoughts. I want to deliver an alternative way to look at our world and have readers understand that I am constantly questioning, thinking, growing, changing and learning and every verb in between to inevitably figure out how to be a better person and find this in my community. Everything we do or absorb is rich with social meaning and I would like this blog to serve as a form of resistance against hegemonic ideals and perspectives. I've thought about this for a while now and here's what I'm come up with as far as what this blog's goals will be for the next few weeks (and yes, I do plan to update frequently):
It's definitely important for me to step back and rethink my purpose and approach. Here's to a rough few weeks. =)

x_magsalita.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]