Photobucket

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Waiting for the 9/11 honorable mentions? You won't find them [here].


Stalin... Castro.. Lenin.. Zedong.. Marx.. and now.. Jose Maria Sison?

Since my last super blog about 9/11, the same question still remains, what have we learned since then?

And what does 9/11 mean for those of us still tryna get schooled? I'm tryna get financial aid, but I didn't know I was being scanned for terrorism.

A person worthy of [y]our support, Lt. Ehren Watada, is refusing to go back to Iraq after calling the the Bush Administration's 'War on Terrorism' immoral and illegal. Finally, someone man enough to refuse machismo through militant means. (Not reinforcing gender roles, here. Think about it cuz I'm reversing them.)


Oh boy.
x_magsalita.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]