Photobucket

Friday, August 18, 2006

Tuning out to what's inside.


Here it is. My political side. Take it for what it is but these are words that have been waiting to erupt. Even more eager was this idea to FINALLY create a blog to rant and discuss my opinions on current events. I've been inspired by
The Bishop of Hip Hop himself and Mr. Matt Ledesma. I finally stopped and smelled the roses, because I finally thought that I was able to hang when I realized that I knew what the fuck either of them were talking about before they posted their blogs. I may just abandon my Xanga for this, who knows. I don't know if I wanna reveal my own identity just yet. But I can tell you one thing: I'm about to get hella people mad with my shit. And in this case, shit is something that I just gotta let out.

Here goes nothing something...

So... Inside Edition. They contact everyone and blow everything up outta proportion. This JonBenet Ramsey case is all over the news. So I'm sitting and tryna learn and update myself about this case that I haven't heard of since I was in elementary school, and I love the portrayal of the Thai Press and people put on by Inside Edition when they show footage of JonBenet's alleged killer. A video with the excerpts I saw is below. Unfortunately, Inside Edition's ignorant comments describing the situation in Asia includes the people as "noisy Malays" who "parade John Mark Karr around." What an accurate description of my Asian brethren, you jerks.

Again, I'm looking forward to this journey of gargantuan vernacular.


Let's save tomorrow,
x_magsalita.


Note: what I.E. calls "noisy Malays" "parading" John Mark Karr around.
It's the commentary that I heard, that they probably won't admit to giving.


Comments:
hiiiiiiii
 
whatup though?

i randomly stumbled upon this blog, and lo and behold i find out i inspired someone to start up this blog. just curious as to who magsalita queen is and how this person knows of ninoy brown's real identity.

interesting stuff, though... i'll make sure to keep coming back.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]